Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Apple Foundations Training Day #1


    For the next six days, I have the privilege of attending Bellevue's Apple Foundations Training. These days will be filled with tips and tricks of using iPads and Macbooks to implement quality education in our classrooms. I'm very excited to be challenged and stretched in my educational career. 

    Our homework for our first day of class was to create a screencast of our top six things that we learned that day. I decided to create a Prezi and include screenshots of the different features I learned about on my Macbook today. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay Elizabeth! I'm so glad you are jumping into blogging--you have so much to share about what you and your students are doing. I look forward to reading more posts from you! And nice job on the screencast!

    ReplyDelete